Friday, January 25, 2013
InciNotes™ iPad ICS 201 Incident Documentation System
InciNotes™is not just a tool for #Type 3 Incident Commanders. InciNotes™ its an #All Risk Management documentation tool for the iPad. InciNotes™ can be used to manage a division or a structure group. InciNotes™ makes it easy to track all your resources and resource orders you have place.
Overview of ICS Principles
An #Incident Command System is designed to:
• Be usable for managing all routine or planned events, of any size or type, by
establishing a clear chain of command.
• Allow personnel from different agencies or departments to be integrated into a
common structure that can effectively address issues and delegate responsibilities.
• Provide needed logistical and administrative support to operational personnel
• Ensure key functions are covered and eliminate duplication.
The incident planning process takes place regardless of the incident size or complexity. This planning involves six essential steps:
• Understanding the hospital’s policy and direction.
• Assessing the situation.
• Establishing #incident objectives.
• Determining appropriate strategies to achieve the objectives.
• Giving tactical direction and ensuring that it is followed (e.g., correct resources
assigned to complete a task and their performance monitored).
• Providing necessary back-up (assigning more or fewer resources, changing
tactics, et al.).
From Hospital to #Hazmat Incidents InciNotes™ iPad ICS 201 Incident Documentation System is
there every step of the way for your indent documentation needs.